Thursday, February 13, 2014

Our Fabulous Friday

Felix and Lexus are our Reporters today. Here is what they had to say about Discovery....

Felix said "I made a frisbee in Discovery today. First I got 2 circles and the out a little bit in the middle. I made this in room 8 and there was lots of rubbish so I picked a little bit of rubbish up and then I had a try of this before I came back to class."

Lexus said "I made a love heart out of beads and icecream sticks. I made it with some pipe cleaners as well. I made it for my Mum to go in the baby's room."

It is Valentines Day today so we had a lot of activities to do about this. All the girls made cards and love hearts and all the boys were in Room 7 - Construction time!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the posts so far Tania. It is great to be able to keep up with how they are going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work room 6 cant wait to read what happens every week

    ReplyDelete